Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I'm Back!!!

It has been a while staying out of action. "Busy" is just an excuse. The truth is that my university's life seems to go to its limit.

I really want to begin a chapter in my life. I have been six years with my university. I will finish my quest soon as I just finished my Master's Viva last two months. I still have another 4 months to go for my thesis correction. I hope I can finish by that time.

The same questions which have been asked last two years after my bachelor's have been popped up again. Work? Business? Married? I don't really have any good answer. I just grab what is the nearest thing, "Work".

I'm finally back. I'm sure I will be stronger than before.

4 comments:

Kim Sophorn Song said...

welcome back !

Glitch Diamond said...

welcome back...looking forward for more posts!

Sopha said...

I hope u keep ur word :P

- - WiZ GaL - - said...

hehee... Marry Marry Marry!!