Thursday, November 21, 2013

Do Good!!! Receive Good!!!

I always believe in "Do good!!! Receive good!!!

Do Good!!!
Today I offerred a little help to a blind oldie guy on the way back home at the Monorail station. I didn't receive anything from anyone in return but I feel happy. I just wonder why no one bothered to look at how difficult for him to go up the stair. It happened that I and the oldie guy went to the same destination. When we arrived the destination, I sat and waited to be the last one to get out of the train and see if anyone offerred help to the oldie. But, it turned out to be a disappointed. At last, it was me who helped him.

 Receive Good!!!
Good thing did happen!!! I almost missed my bus home. Believe me! If I miss that bus, I don't know how long I'm going to wait for the next bus. The longest record was 1 hour and 30 minutes. When I almost arrived the bus stand, the bus prepared to leave the stand. I just tried my luck chasing behind the bus. The traffic light ahead suddenly turned red. Here I was! The bus driver opened the door for me.

Be Positive!!!
Some people might think that I was late catching my bus because I was wasting my time helping the oldie. But It is even more tortured for me to wait for the bus to arrive. Crowded people with the smoke from cigarettes. Catching the bus at the moment I had arrived was the best. It was actually a perfect timing if I didn't throw my eyes to some chicks with ...................
P.S: Nah I'm not a pervert lolz. I just enjoy sightseeing.