Thursday, November 21, 2013

Lying is not good!

It is not professional at all lying to your clients or customers about what you can offer but those offerings doesn't exist yet. I know I'm not a good dealer but I know one thing if you are be trustful to people, they might one day thinking about you.

When people lie in front of my face, i just keep quiet. I just don't want anyone to lose face. To me lying to get my own benefit is bad but lying for the sake of defend or prevent some bad things to happen is good.

Be honest my friend!!!

3 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

so you keep quiet when people lie in front of your face? And u r loud when people lie behind your face?

Glitch Diamond said...

yeah we know...that's frustrating....to be a good sale person, good at story telling is more important than story lying...

Jerry said...

I just don't care about those lies. Keep quiet lolz. I will accumulate later.