Saturday, November 23, 2013

Seriously!!! Assign New Task on Friday!!!

Seriously, I want a clear head on the weekends. What do you expect from me by assigning a new tasks on Friday while a few old tasks are yet to be settled? It is not a good management from my point of view. It is called taking advantage.

It is not the first time and I expect it is not the last time either. I just fullfilled my old promise to help out after I finish my study anyways. The relationship will fade soon if it keeps going on like this.

6 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

oh come on! it's not a big deal. Get the task, do it. After work, throw them all away. As easy as that. Dont' spoil ur weekend just because there's a task there for u to do on monday.

Glitch Diamond said...

yeah just ignore...

Jerry said...

I know I can throw it away but you know what if you got it sometimes your head will at least think about it lolz.

Sopha said...

doesnt mean u have to finish it during the weekend right?

Jerry said...

yeah! I don't need to do that on the weekends hasha!!!

Sopha said...

then it's nothing to feel bad about it... it happens like all the time to everyone